Dated: October, 2022
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING AS A USER ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, ENTITY OR ORGANISATION (THE “SUBSCRIBING ORGANISATION”) THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU: (I) ARE AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF THAT ENTITY WITH THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS; (II) HAVE READ THESE TERMS; (III) UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, AND (IV) AGREE TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF SUCH SUBSCRIBING ORGANISATION.
- Use of information. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Silvermoon hereby grants you the right to use the information provided through our services solely for the purposes of developing your company’s business solutions, plans or data. Users must not sub-license or resell Silvermoon or any component thereof either directly or included in another offering.
- Restrictions. Users shall not and shall not permit any third party to: (i) use the information provided through our services except to the extent expressly permitted in Section 1; (ii) modify or create any derivative work of any part of the Licensed Materials unless ; (iii) permit any third parties to use the Licensed Materials available through this service; (iv) market, sublicense, publish, distribute, reproduce, assign, transfer, rent lease or loan the Licensed Materials; (v) use the Licensed Materials beyond the scope of the license grant;
- Individual Features and Services. The usage of the services is subject to any additional guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time (the “Guidelines”). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement.
- User Activity Responsibility. In order to use certain aspects of the Silvermoon Website, Silvermoon will create and store login information along with the personnel details you provide. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information. You further agree to maintain and update your information as needed to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur through the use of your login information. If you have reason to believe that your login information is no longer secure (for example in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your login information), you agree to immediately notify Silvermoon.
- In compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to correct or delete your information from the Silvermoon Website. You can exercise this right through the functionality provided to you on the Silvermoon Website. After doing so, you will no longer have access to the Silvermoon Website. Except in case of legal dispute between you and Silvermoon shall Silvermoon preserve your information for no longer than thirty days after you exercise your right to be forgotten.
- Restrictions. When using the Silvermoon Website, you agree not to:
- Use the Silvermoon Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Silvermoon Website, or any part thereof, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Silvermoon Website or any activities conducted on the Silvermoon Website or Silvermoon’s computer systems or networks;
- Use any robot, scraper, or other automated means to access the Silvermoon Website for any purpose without our prior written permission, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Silvermoon Website or any part thereof;
- Impersonate another person or to violate any contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Share Silvermoon-issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other User to do so;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of Information transmitted via the Silvermoon Website;
- Access the Silvermoon Website if you are a direct competitor of Silvermoon, except with Silvermoon’s prior written consent, or for any other competitive purposes;
- Violations; Termination. You agree that Silvermoon, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate this agreement (or any part thereof) between you and Silvermoon except as otherwise agreed in writing between you and Silvermoon. In addition, Silvermoon reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of Silvermoon at any time, including the right to discontinue the display or any Information. You agree that your access to the Silvermoon Website or any portion thereof may be terminated without prior notice, and you agree that Silvermoon will not be liable to you or any third-party for such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Silvermoon may have at law or in equity.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Silvermoon Website is owned and operated by Silvermoon Software Solutions. The graphics, design, information, computer code, products, software and services provided by Silvermoon are the property of Silvermoon or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. You agree not to sell, license, distribute copy modify publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorised use of these Materials.